Forma by InMode
What is Forma by InMode
Forma is a skin and tissue remodeling technology equipped with a subdermal heating applicator. Radiofrequency travels via electrodes to deliver a non-invasive and pain-free treatment, and its controls allow the device to reach optimal temperatures. Forma effectively treats the body, forehead, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls and neck.
How does it work?
Forma uses radiofrequency technology in the form of a needle to provide deep layer skin contraction. The energy from this has been shown to stimulate new collagen production and improve your skins quality for long lasting results that will give you stunningly beautiful looking skin!
How can Forma work
for the body?
The Forma laser is useful for treating loose skin since it allows you to sculpt your body using a non-invasive skin tightening process. The radio frequency current that passes between the electrodes on the specially built helmet creates a warming effect beneath the skin, resulting in body contouring results. There are no concerns about hot spots, pain, or under-treatment of afflicted areas as a result of the resulting heat being kept at a comfortable level. Years of research and development have resulted in the technology's unique ability to provide prolonged heat exposure at scientifically proven therapeutic temperatures that may be achieved quickly, resulting in spectacular outcomes in a short amount of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
After receiving your InMode Forma treatment at RejuveenMD we recommend:
- CLEAN. Use a soothing cleanser or face wash with lukewarm water to cleanse the face and gently pat dry the treated skin until it heals. Always make sure that your hands are clean when touching the treated area.
- HYDRATE. Use a gentle moisturizer or healing ointment on the treatment area until skin heals.
- MAKEUP. Can be applied 2 days after the treatment. Clean makeup brushes prior to using.
- PROTECT. At 24 hours after the procedure, you should apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with a SPF30, AT ALL TIMES when you will be outside. Use a physical sunscreen (Zinc/Titanium Dioxide) daily. Do not use chemical sunscreens (oxybenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate and octinoxate). Reapply often, In addition to reducing your future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
- InMode's Forma therapy system comes with two treatment heads that can be used to treat multiple parts of the body.
- It is most commonly used to treat parts of the face and neck, which require about 45 minutes each. The thighs (front and/or back), hips, and buttocks, as well as the stomach or waist, are other popular body parts. Many of our clients have had success with lax or flabby skin beneath the arms.
The average cost for this procedure runs between $500-$3000, depending on the type of treatment required. Factors such as depth (how many layers), size (treatment area), and skin tone or type can affect the cost of acne scar removal.