BodyTite®, also known as RFAL or Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction, is a minimally invasive technique that assists with skin tightening and stomach tuck. BodyTite® can provide you with results without the need for surgery. The BodyTite® was created by In Mode as an alternative to liposuction and facelift operations, making it faster, safer, and less invasive than excisional procedures. This procedure is best recognized for liquifying fats under and above the skin by using thermal energy. The fat cells are disrupted, resulting in fat loss and skin tightening at the same time.
Applications of BodyTite®
- Circumferential reduction. It's applied to areas of the face and body that can't be exercised, such as the jowls. The procedure liquefies the lipids in particular locations, which can then be suctioned away, resulting in a smaller size.
- Skin tightening. Because fats cause skin drooping, eliminating the fats with this technique tightens your skin at the same time. After this treatment, the Morpheus8 procedure can be used to give the skin a smoother and firmer texture.
- Wrinkle Reduction. The applicators are used to tighten the skin, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. For optimum skin tightening, Morpheus 8® is utilized to repair these abnormalities on the skin's surface.
- Face and body contouring. The BodyTite® treatment can be used for both. RFAL is used by the applicator to eliminate stubborn fats and sagging skin, giving the treated regions a more defined contour.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Before the procedure starts, an anesthetic gel will be applied to the areas to be treated to minimize the pain and prevent the radiofrequency rays from harming your skin. Next, a tiny incision will be made for one of the RF probes. The procedure is achieved using a specialized handpiece attached to the machine. This handpiece features a probe and a wand that will allow your doctor to target the problematic areas without damaging the underlying tissue. The probe then will be inserted into the incision up to the fat tissue and heats it up, melting the fat cells. The wand is responsible for applying the RF energy to the surface, stimulating the collagen production on your body for tighter skin. Your doctor will insert a thin tube to suction out the melted fats following these steps. As the melted fats are removed, the probes cause the skin to contract to give you firmer skin.
- This procedure usually lasts 30 to 45 minutes. The incisions heal within 1 to 2 days, depending on the location and extent of treatment. You may experience mild bruising or swelling on the following days but will eventually subside after 3 days.