for Stem Cells
Manage fat for your advantage
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical technique that may accomplish much more than simply removing fat from your body, as it is commonly depicted on television. Liposuction’s purpose isn’t only to reduce fat accumulation—it’s also to manage fat in such a manner that you can better keep the body form you’ve always desired.
Now, the experts discovered a type of cell in the fats extracted from liposuction which can contribute to treating various medical conditions. But first, let us talk about liposuction.
Getting to Know More About Liposuction
Liposuction is a surgical operation that removes fat from particular body parts using a suction technique. Liposuction contours different areas of the body as well. Lipoplasty and body contouring are other terms for liposuction.
It’s well known for removing fats from body parts that haven’t reacted to diet and exercise, such as the following:
- Upper arms
- Calves and ankles
- Back and chest
- Thighs and hips
- Neck and chin
Cure a wide variety of illness
Mesenchymal stem cells can fulfill three fundamental jobs, each with its own set of abilities:
- Their ability to change into other cell kinds.
- The ability they have to travel towards the damaged tissue.
- Their ability to adhere to injured tissue and recruit additional healthy cells to the region to facilitate recovery.
Adipose-derived stem cells also can cure a wide variety of illnesses and disorders, including breast soft tissue repair following tumor surgery. It can also potentially cure brain traumas, stroke, and heart problems. Some of today’s most popular illnesses, such as neurological, immunological, orthopedic, and degenerative disorders, can be treated with stem cell therapy. To ensure comfort, the cells work inside injured tissue to lower inflammation, signaling the body and accelerating healing processes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are other advantages of adipose-derived stem cell therapy above other surgical options:
- Supports the normal healing of injured tissues.
- Safe and effective alternative to surgery.
- Since stem cells are extracted from your own body, there is no risk of immunological rejection.
- Degenerative disc disease, for example, is treated by treating serious injuries and degeneration that cannot be healed.
- It isn’t linked to the potential dangers and difficulties of surgery.
Adipose stem cell therapy is now becoming incredibly popular and has been utilized to treat various illnesses like here in Palo Alto. Many clinicians prefer fat-derived stem cell therapy over bone marrow stem cell therapy. Many professionals prefer adipose stem cells to bone marrow stem cells. This sort of stem cell therapy can be quite helpful in alleviating discomfort and symptoms associated with a wide range of conditions.
Do you want to know more about liposuction and ADSC? Then, call us today and get in touch with one of the highly-skilled experts.